Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

F.r.i.e.n.d.s.h.i.p Quotes.....

* For so long my heart ached for friends...true friends...who I could laugh with and cry with, and who, through thick and thin, would always stick by me.  And I have learned through experiences that these types of friends are hard to come by.  And when you find them, you have to hold on and never let go, because you will never again find friends as true as them.


* Everybody will be your friend when you're doing the right thing.  Your best friend will stick by you and support you, even if you are doing the wrong thing.

Friendship Day Comments Images

* Once in a while you meet someone and soon you discover the two of you are truly something to each other, you share your thoughts and feelings so relaxed, so openly, and right away you know your friendship is truly meant to be.


* I look at all the pictures of the past * thinking of how the years went by so fast * the dances * the parties * the laughs * the shoulders to cry on and cute photographs * the peole I know since way back when * the new kids came every now and then * the friendships you make come and go * but there's always those few you'll always know * now as we go our separate ways * I know I'll always remember these days.


Thick and thin, tall and small, fast and slow. Tell me who is always there for you. I am sure you know. Your best friend, of course, don’t let him or her go..



I guess this is my way of saying thanks
For catching me when I fall.Thanks once again for being such a good friendAnd being here with me through it all. 


When we first talked to each other
I knew we would always be friends.Our friendship has kept on growingAnd I'll be here for you to the end.






It's the times we're so crazy,
that people think we're high.It's the times we laugh so hard,we can't help but cry.It's all the inside jokesand "remember whens".those are all the reasons that we're best friends! 


A stranger stabs you in the front; a friend stabs you in the back; a boyfriend stabs you in the heart, but best friends only poke each other with straws. 

No comments:

Post a Comment